Monday, December 30, 2013
Kerala is a region in India that is rich with attractions and beautiful scenery. There is no shortage of incredible places to visit. Here are the Kerala India Travel recommendations for the top 10 places to visit in Kerala.
1) The Backwaters – Wherever and however you choose to explore the backwaters, this emerald watery paradise is a definite highlight of Kerala. Find out more with our introduction to the backwaters and best ways to experience the backwaters guides.
2) Fort Cochin – The oldest part of this seaside city is more laid-back than other Indian cities and features Portuguese and Dutch colonial architecture, art galleries, churches, spice markets and the famous Chinese Fishing Nets.
3) Munnar – A beautiful, tranquil hill station with a cool climate, plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities and visits to tea plantations. Read our Guide to Munnar, Kerala and Quiet Alternatives to Munnar, Kerala.
4) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary – A fantastic place to take boat, jeep or hiking trips to spot elephants, monkeys and even the elusive tiger. Read our Guide To Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and some Quiet Alternatives to Periyar.
5) Kollam – This small market town isn’t an obvious attraction, but it’s the southern gateway to the backwaters, and a quieter alternative to Alleppey for organising houseboat and canoe trips. We also enjoyed the untouristy and authentically Indian feel of the town.
6) Varkala – A gorgeous beach below rocky cliffs lined with chilled out cafes- the perfect place to watch the spectacular sunsets. Read more about beaches in South Kerala.
7) Kumarakom - At this bird sanctauary near Kottayam you can walk or take a boat ride to spot comorants, herons, egrets and storks.
8) Thrissur – A religious and cultural centre featuring one of the largest temples in Kerala.
9) Kozhikode – This historic town is the gateway to the quieter beaches and backwaters of Northern Kerala, with temples and museums to visit too.
10) Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary – A quieter alternative to Periyar as a great place to spot elephants in the wild. We also featured it as a Quiet Alternative to Munnar, Kerala as a more peaceful hill station retreat.
Need Help Planning Your Trip to Kerala?
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Best Honeymoon Destinations in World
Best Honeymoon Destination in Asia
Best Honeymoon Destinations 2013
Romantic Honeymoon Destinations
Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations
Top Honeymoon Destinations
Best Honeymoon Places in India
50 Best Honeymoon Destination
Dubai is the amazing destination which is located in United Arab Emirates and it attracts the travelers from all the nations. The destination offers some of the wonderful locations to its tourists for enjoying the holidays. If you are coming to Dubai for spending your vacations than this destination will surely lure you by its charm. We at honeymoon destination has manage for you some of the interesting Honeymoon Packages for Dubai. If you are planning for spending your honeymoon in Dubai then just write to us about your requirements and our team of experts will get back you with all the details about the package and what all places you are going to see in Dubai.
Book Tour To Dubai